I had a huge smile on my face the entire video. I haven't ever seen him that alert! I loved the smile at the end. That Kade Michael is just a little miracle in the making. He is our little fighting tiger that's for sure! Does he have purple and gold hat to wear for the big game Saturday? If I know his mom as well as I think I do...it is ready to wear and with his initials monogramed!!! See you soon Kade Michael!!!
test 123
ReplyDeleteI had a huge smile on my face the entire video. I haven't ever seen him that alert! I loved the smile at the end. That Kade Michael is just a little miracle in the making. He is our little fighting tiger that's for sure! Does he have purple and gold hat to wear for the big game Saturday? If I know his mom as well as I think I do...it is ready to wear and with his initials monogramed!!! See you soon Kade Michael!!!
ReplyDeleteYes he does! I have his Kade Michael outfit ready to go!!
ReplyDeletePriceless !
ReplyDeleteThat is absolutely adorable!
ReplyDelete