Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cute new videos

I am so glad he started smiling. It sure makes these hard days easier.

I will update later, but I asked the Neo what he thought would be a time frame of us being here and his answer was 4-6 months. I can't even process that thought....4-6 MONTHS???? ugh...I know he is in a good place, I get that, but that makes this NO EASIER to accept.  I don't want him home and sick, but I don't want him there and sick either.

It all is a matter of when/how he processes his feeds.  He is still not tolerating them and dumping everything they give him.  The started yesterday with the very small amount of 1ml/hr and 2 bottle feeds a day of 10ml.

He will be 6 weeks old tomorrow. :) 



3 comments:

  1. Kirsten and I enjoyed these videos! Don't get me wrong, I like pictures but the videos make me feel like I am at the hospital holding him. He sure is smiling a lot! I can hardly wait 'til Saturday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful smile!!! LOVE!
    Aidan used to do that roll-eyes-in-back-of-head when he was getting sleepy, as a baby, and it drove me nuts that something was wrong, so i just wanted to assure you that its normal haha! I even had him checked out by a neuro. lol. Anyway. Just love the smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somebody's sleepy!! Ahhh I love seeing his smiles!! So precious!! :) Thanks for the videos!!

    ReplyDelete