Monday, December 12, 2011

He is resting comfortably

We just left the hospital. He rested a lot while we were there. He seems ok, but I really hated leaving him this time. I just don't want anything to happen tonight and me not be there. His eye did look better and nose wasn't as bad but he sounded really congested. I know he is in good hands but I never feel at ease, especially when he doesn't feel good. He was being very sweet when he left and was looking at his light up aquarium in amazement. :)

Say some prayers that tomorrow is a better day. I'm sure I'll call a couple times during the night to check on him. :/


Xoxo
G

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear hes doing better. Praying for him still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Text me if you get an update during the night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear the test came back ok. Our church is definitley praying for him. Everytime they take prayer request someone mentions "baby Kade" as we call him :) whether it be me or someone else who doesnt even know y'all personally. Prayers are being poured out for him everywhere! He will be taken care of :) Just think, the God who is the mastermind of everything created loves and adores Kade and knows his plans for him. He doesnt breath life into anyone without a special purpose. We are made for him and he takes care of us. Sometimes his ways are hard to understand but thats because he is God and our logical minds don't always get it! Keeping the prayers coming. Kade is a super trooper =) Love y'all !

    ReplyDelete