Just got my nightly update. Tiffany (his night time primary) said that he is having a good night and resting comfortably. She said after his bath he started looking at his mobile and lightup aquarium and they could have sworn that they heard him cooing a couple of times! I *think* we will be there that morning before we do cookies at our house. We just gotta wear a mask back there. This only happened possibly once when Jami and I were back there but never again since. I sure hope he does it tomorrow for me!
He weighed 8.15 tonight! Starting to plump up! His newborn clothes no longer fit so we're graduating to 3mth. Amazing how the tiniest thing are such a big deal nowadays.
Thank the LORD !
ReplyDeleteSo much good news today G. Baby boy is truely a miracle.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! Yes, that little sound will be with me forever!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for you to get that on video so we can all enjoy it. Sweet little angel!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Kade is such a stron little man!!! he gives me so much hope for Kam :-)
ReplyDeleteKristal