Tonight Kade visited all his Marino aunts and he sure enjoyed them! Aunt Jami, Jaci & Jodi each took a turn while we were back there feeding to come see him. We had a great visit. He even got to enjoy a bedtime story from his Aunt Jodi complete with finger puppets. Lol!! (video link to follow... Lol)
He did well with his feeding but sure was sleepy! Since they upped him to six a day he is wearing himself out, that's for sure. It was easy feeding him at 3 but 9 was harder. He took 50cc by mouth and the nurse put the rest in his feeding tube. All in all he still did great!
I have my own little rule that I can't leave him at the hospital when he is wide awake, so I rocked him good and got him to sleep. I put him in his bed and swaddled him up tight and right when Jodi and I were just about to leave the bedside, he popped that eye open and then acted like he was waking all the way back up. So, of course, we stayed until he was back in dream land almost.
Big thanks to Aunt Jodi for watching Kenli while we made our afternoon visit And Aunt Jami and the girls for inviting Kenli over to sleep along with Kirsten and Kyla. Josh and I sure are looking forward to sleeping late!
Goodnight!!
Xoxo



He has the cutest little pajamas!!!! Enjoy sleeping late!
ReplyDelete