Kade slept really good last night his nurse said. My mom went this morning to have a good visit with him. She was able to rock him and keel him as comfortable as possible. She said he was really squirmy and kept whining off and on. The thing about his Short Bowel Syndrome is that it can be painful. They tend to have lots of cramping and uncomfortableness because things don't digest as good.
The neo came in and said that his "dumping" is going to take some time to possibly get better. The formula will take much longer for his body to adjust to this time. So, there are no changes that were made today. I was able go feed him his bottle. He really enjoyed it. I was glad to see that he remembered how to eat and he actually ate better than he had before in my opinion.

The neo came in and said that his "dumping" is going to take some time to possibly get better. The formula will take much longer for his body to adjust to this time. So, there are no changes that were made today. I was able go feed him his bottle. He really enjoyed it. I was glad to see that he remembered how to eat and he actually ate better than he had before in my opinion.

I am so glad Kade Michael had a good night. Gretchen, I must say I am addicted to Marino's Bambinos! Thanks for keeping us all updated. I loved the pictures today:)
ReplyDeletethanks Jo! Thanks for commenting! I wonder sometimes if I am just using this blog as therapy for myself cause I think I am the only one that reads it! LOL
ReplyDelete