Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bottle feeding video

If you are bored, feel free to watch Kade for 2 1/2 mins trying to eat with the inside of the nipple on backwards....ugh!! Poor fella! LOL I can't sleep tonight...can you tell? I figured I would give our family and friends some things to look at instead of read my terrible updating...

I kept saying it didn't look like he was getting any milk, but then figured out the nurse put the insert valve that helps the flow of the milk on backwards...oops...all that work for nothing....although he did get some out, just not much.

He really is so sweet! I know this is going to be a long and very hard road for him, but Josh and I just really love him to pieces. I know we were so upset about the Downs, but now I am ok with it. I just want him to be able to tolerate chewing food in his mouth and digesting it as nutrition.  You can live perfectly fine as a person with Downs. This is something much harder to live with. It makes you feel silly for caring about the Downs. : /

5 comments:

  1. He is SO adorable!! It's so nice to see a video of him!! He looks like he's got the bottle thing down!! You GO Kade!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aunt Ashlee! Now, if we can just get the digestion part down, we'll be on to something!! God works miracles...lets see them happen on Kade! TEAM KADE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little boy. Wish I could rock him and cuddle him daily for you. TEAM KADE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love and Prayers for that Little Man ! Read and check up on him daily ! GOD BLESS ALL WITH STRENGTH AND THE PEACE OF THE LORD !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could watch this over and over!!! More videos please:)

    Aunt Donna
    Wait that's Great Aunt Donna. (Sounds sooo old!)

    Please excuse my ignorance in posting comments anonymously. Ill figure it out eventually!!

    ReplyDelete