Sunday, November 27, 2011

Temp is going up a bit

Just talked to the nurse and she said Kade is doing fine tonight. His temp actually went up to 97.3 which is still low but within normal range. She is keeping him with his hat on and really swaddled but it hasn't gone up to where it needs to be. We'll see.

Also, she said she weighed him five times to be sure it was accurate because he had gained a lot some kind of way but he weighed 8.2 lbs. Not sure what is weighing him down but last we checked he was 7.11lbs. Lol. I am sure he gained since that number that I just didn't know about but it was earlier in the week for sure.

Anyways, just wanted to update. I know some were worried like me.  Also posted a pic from today. Not a great one but you can see he's 100x better looking than Sunday. :)

Keep praying!

Xoxo
G


No comments:

Post a Comment