Wow! Has it come to this? The Marino Family Blog!!
I decided to start this blog as a quick and easy way to keep everyone informed on updates for Kade's eating along with a place to put the hysterical things that Kenli says and does. Once Kade comes home from the NICU, I can assure you I will be posting more things about things she is saying and doing to him than I am on his progress. She is soooo ready to be a big sister and almost every other night when I put her to bed, she tells me she wants to kiss "her Kadie" good night :( tears my heart out, but I know he will be home soon enough. It's just hard for her little mind to understand it.
So yay! My first post!
I am so happy you are blogger! He he...I think you are pretty good at it already!
ReplyDelete