Tonight, Kade weighed 9.2 (4160 grams). His output over 24 hours was 56ml. :) When he was dumping it was 256ml.
He is up to 14ml/hr on his formula and they increased him from 1/4 strength to 3/4, so the are very pleased that his output has been almost nothing today. That is really good that he is getting more calories and not dumping anything. His TPN rate decreased to 10ml/hr as well. I ended up going to visit for about 20 mins today. I haven't been feeling great and praying Kenli hasn't given Josh and I what she had. I "feel" fine, but I have a scratchy throat... :( I just want to be certain!!
Well, that is about it for tonight.
Josh's mom and some family are on their way to Texas tonight. His great uncle died yesterday, so they are going be with the rest of the family. :( Please keep them in your prayers!
xoxo
G
WAhhh! Thats some good news :)
ReplyDelete