Kade has had a really good day today. I was able to go see him and immediately when I started talking to him and picked him up, he cooed! :) It was so sweet!! I was in heaven!! He looked really good and before we left, I got him good and sleeping and all snuggled in for his nap. My mom said when she got there he looked perfect. She said he looked so comfortable that you could barely tell he was breathing. :)
He did get to go up a little on his feeds and his TPN is still cycling over 18 hrs which means he is fully off fluids from 12-6 again (Thank God!) He did lose a little weight today, but nothing to really worry about. His nurse said it could be that they changed his bag and the different bag may way less than the one they weighed him previously. He weighed 9.3 (4180 grams) last night and tonight he weighed 9.2 (4140 grams). So, no big issue! His output amount is great today and he seems to be tolerating feeds well. It was written in his chart today to possibly reconnect him early next week, but you know...we hear that every week, so I'm not putting anything out here until I hear a definite.
Thanks for prayers!
xoxo
G
Glad your feeling better. He must have really missed you!
ReplyDeleteKade looked like the perfect little baby doll all tucked in and sleeping so peacefully today. What a beautiful picture. I will never forget this one. Wish I would have had my camera. Such an angel - sweet.
ReplyDelete