Love when he sucks his thumb like in the 2nd picture. Kenli is so good with her breathing treatments NOW. Man, I could never forget the very first one she had in the doctor's office. LOL
I can't believe he sucks his thumb. Josh and I were thumb suckers. Jaci and Joel finger suckers. He is the first of moms grandchildren to suck a finger.
Love when he sucks his thumb like in the 2nd picture. Kenli is so good with her breathing treatments NOW. Man, I could never forget the very first one she had in the doctor's office. LOL
ReplyDeleteHe's so sweet and beautiful! It makes me smile just to see pictures of him. He looks so good :) Give him kisses for me.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he sucks his thumb. Josh and I were thumb suckers. Jaci and Joel finger suckers. He is the first of moms grandchildren to suck a finger.
ReplyDelete