Monday, January 23, 2012

Kidney levels are up...ultrasound done

Well, it wouldn't be a normal week if Kade wouldn't take us for a roller coaster. Today the Neo called me and said his liver labs went up a bit, but we expected that. Also, the biliruben was at 2 & it was 1.8 last week so not a drastic increase. The bad news was that his kidney levels were increased, some were doubled. :( they did an ultrasound on his kidney and liver this afternoon. His nurse said he screamed for 45 mins :( I wish I could have been there for him! Unfortunately, Josh and I caught the cough and scratchy throat that Kenli had and I feel like garbage! I already have chronic bad cough, but this is the deep deep down cough that hurts your throat so bad you have a constant headache! I am going to make an appt For tomorrow to get a shot! I can't be without my baby boy! ESPECIALLY when something is going on...he needs his mom and dad. I will be calling 45 times tonight until they give me the preliminary results of the ultrasounds.

Keep you posted. Please continue the prayers!

oh, they did increase feeds (I think 18 or 20) and kept TPN the same. Praying for a weight gain tonight, but I truly think it would be a miracle given the amount of screaming he did today. Crying = burning calories! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment