Sunday, January 29, 2012

Surgery Tuesday

Today, Kade had lots of visitors. Everyone trying to get in before surgery. He was very well behaved! Smiling and cooing for everyone. By the time I got there, he was all tuckered out and slept on me for a little while. It was quite sweet!!

As of now, surgery is still on for Tuesday. We are doing the reconnection surgery along with the permanent feeding g-tube. It should take about 2 hours...give or take. We will redo liver labs tomorrow morning, so hoping they aren't too bad, although Kade is looking much more yellow than normal. :/

I am sooooo ready for this week to be over. I am a nervous wreck!! Please keep us in your prayers please.

Thanks so much!
Xoxo
G

2 comments:

  1. So, tomorrow is the big day, huh? I imagine you are a bag of mixed emotions: nervous for the surgery to take place but ready for it all to be done! Yikes! Of course, we will send up some extra prayers for Team Kade to fly through surgery with no complications whatsoever! We'll be praying! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great visit yesterday. He talked to me quite a bit. I just loved it. So much better than my last visit. He is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete