Finally... Great news!!
I called to check on Kade tonight And he GAINED WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally, he is back up to 9.1. Of course, we still haven't heard from surgeon on the date of surgery. Ugh. They have increased the calories of his formula a couple days ago to 22 so I guess that has helped. He was BORDERLINE dumping yesterday, but I think it was bc his body had to get used to the increased calories.
Also, we have made a record! Kade's bag stayed on for 24 hours!!! That is a living miracle in itself. For the past seven weeks, Kade has gone thru 3-7 bags a day. This was the first time he kept it. They started using adult bags on him. Liz and I replaced it around 4pm and it is still holding. That is better to me than the weight gain bc it means they are not ripping off the bag and hurting his skin!
So, aside from the horrible game we are watching, today has been a good day for Kade. He was so sweet when we left him.
Thanks for the prayers! Keep them coming!! TEAM KADE! :)
Yay such great news!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyesss!! thank you Jesus! thats great news :)) Go head Kade!!! See, remember that pep talk I gave him yesterday when you was at the office, he must have heard me lol.
ReplyDelete