Sunday, January 15, 2012

Gained a tiny bit of weight, but better than a loss

We went to visit Kade last night around 8 and stayed for a couple hours.  He was sleeping so sound the whole time.  When we did get him up, he got his bath, bag change, and weight.  I am happy to report that he weighed 8.15 which was a 2 ounce gain.  He had only been on TPN for a couple hours so it didn't have anything to do with that.  He also had been dumping the whole day as well. so not sure where the weight gain came from, but we'll take it how we get it.

Today we visited and he was in his swing when we got there... Wide awake and in a great mood.  He stared at me the whole time I held him and he dosed on and off. It was so sweet. Dr. Stewart came in and I mentioned to her the drug I wanted to see if he was a candidate for.  They are supposed to research it and call Boston to see if it is something they can dispense here.  If not, I don't even want to think about the only other options we would have...

So, as of tonight they hadn't bathed him yet so I don't have a weight, but his nurse said he was being so good and sleeping like an angel...Tomorrow is TPN blood work. Praying so hard for good numbers!

Here is a sweet video from today and a couple pics.

You can definitely see his attitude in the video.





2 comments:

  1. That is such a terrific picture of you and Kade Michael! I really enjoyed the video too. Praying, believing and thanking God for this miracle.

    ReplyDelete