We have been making pretty good progress. Kade is now up to 20ml/hr on needs and down to 5ml/hr on TPN. He is al-most off!! Crossing fingers, toes and eyes on good fortune here! He has been kind of grumpy for the last couple days and they think he may be teething....I never EVER thought we would be here long enough for him to start getting TEETH IN HERE!! UGH!!! But he has been pretty grumpy. He is eating his cereal really good now, but doesn't care for his bottle. It just defpends on the day...lol.
I am having surgery on Wednesday to finally get my gallbladder out. It was supposed to be next Monday, but ended up changing to Wednesday. I can't believe I may actually not have any more attacks after Wednesday... It has been a loooong year and a half!! These attacks have finally gotten to be too much!
We will with any luck be off of TPN by the end of the week....Dear God I hope so!
Keep all of us in your prayers!! Thanks!!
xoxo
G
No comments:
Post a Comment