Kade weighed 10.06 today!!! It has only taken him 4mths, but he is finally 10lbs!! Of course that is with the help of TPN, but we'll take it. He had an ok day. He spit up today and really scared everyone. They had to call respiratory to come check him out and suction him. My poor mom was there and it almost gave her a heart attack.
I have some precious videos that I will post later. He has been so happy lately!
I handled it just fine today, but I was concerned about what do we do if he has one of these episodes at home. His nurse is very used to him, but kept saying, "Wow, I have never seen him do this before." That's why she called Respiratory - just to give her a helping hand. He calmed down completely when they put him in my arms to rock. Sweet angel.
ReplyDeleteyayyy 10 lbs!!!! lets throw a party =)))
ReplyDeletewoohoo wtg kade!! chunkin' up!
ReplyDelete