Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Surgery Tomorrow for me...

This may be the last update for a little bit.  I am having surgery to remove my gallbladder tomorrow.  Please say an extra little prayer because I am pretty scared to have it!!

Kade did great today. He is eating his cereal much better!!  He has gotten down to 4 TPN and 22 formula.  We are sooooo close to being TPN free.  He is also weighing 10lbs 4.6 ounces!!  Dr. Hansborough came in today and said that she will be putting the button in next week sometime.  It feels like we are close to saying the H word.  I am just hoping we are home by Easter! That is all I ask for.

He has been in the hospital exactly four months today! Happy Birthday Kade!! It has been 123 days!  WHEW!!!! That is a looooong time!! Hard to believe we have been up there since 10/21/11!! 

well, I am tired and need to get some rest.  We are leaving here at 6am so I can spend an hour with my baby boy before surgery...

Thanks for the prayers!!!

xoxo
G

1 comment:

  1. Hope you did well for your surgery today! I know that you are going to feel so much better when that gallbladder is no longer able to give you fits! And, Kade is gaining weight! YESSS! I am so glad to hear that the little lamb is gaining!!! :)

    I pray the Easter bunny brings all of you home in time to celebrate! But, I know WHENEVER he comes home, it will be a celebration! <3

    ReplyDelete