Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Please pray for Kade right now!!!

Kade is having a bad night. We just got a call from NICU telling us that Kade is spitting up periodically, his stomach is distended (bloated looking) he is cranky unlike normal,etc (all the same signs from surgery #2-the bad one). He is not screaming out in agony yet which is a super plus!! But this still sounds like the beginnings of what we were first afraid of with the bad surgery.

They did an xray to see his belly and it does show slightly dilated bowel. They chose to stop all feeds and medicines (nexium, and two liver meds) until further notice. Another xray will be done at 5am. if that xray shows something, they will call the surgeons immediately.

Please pray Lord that there will be nothing new tomorrow when his xray is run. Pray that Kade will not have to endure any more of this pain. He has gone thru enough! Give his pain to me or Josh! We would gladly take it instead of watching him go thru this!

Yet again, I feel jinxed...we talked about planning to go home in near future today with one of the docs. :/ I will never say the H word in that hospital again!!!!!!!!!! The first time that happened was the night before the really bad surgery.

As soon as I get updates I will let you know. If I don't update right away, that means good news!!! Don't be alarmed!

Please please pray! Our baby can't take much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment