Kade is doing pretty good on his feeds. HE NOW WEIGHS 9.14!!! some of that is thanks to the TPN, but he is also tolerating pretty good. They have upped him to full strength formula today and Tiffany said when she fed him this evening that he had a dirty diaper within about 5 mins.... :/ hoping that was a fluke, but they are watching it.
I did not get to see Kade today. When I Called this morning to check on him, he had the ONLY nurse I specifically told a different charge nurse THREE times I didn't want to ever have him. This was the same nurse that signed herself up to be his primary and I just about flipped my lid. Well, today when I called and talked to the charge nurse AGAIN (4th time since he's been here) she said the woman's name was still on the board as his primary nurse...... EXCUSE ME??? what did you say?!? 8-/ so anyway, I decided it was in both of our best interests if in just waited till the night shift to go see him. I kept thinking about her being his nurse all day and then I ended up having a dang gallbladder attack. Not sure if that was from worrying about him with her, or just typical gallbladder. Thing is, I JUST told Sara and my mom yesterday that my gallbladder has been fine, etc.etc. I jinxed myself. I am going to call the surgeon Monday, and talk about getting it out I guess....ugggh u really don't want to have surgery, especially when he is in the hospital too, but I certainly can't have it when he comes home. So after I had the gb attack and Josh left for work, then Jamie and the kids came over and we went to eat supper. By the time we got home, it was almost 8pm. I really thought about going, but he goes to sleep around 9 and he was in great hands tonight with Tiffany. So I chose not to go. It's amazing how much better you feel when you KNOW someone is taking care of your child that truly cares about him. I am so happy to say we are so blessed to have that. I can think of several that really do love Kade and has him all the time (Mark, Liz, Tiffany, Selena, Amy, DianA (NOT DIANE), Ashley, Karen, Pam, Tammy and there are many more I will think about after this post...)
I will be going see Kade tomorrow while Josh watches Kenli. I am bringing his playmat, because it is time to work those muscles!!! He slept on his stomach the last two days, so I know it isn't hurting him. He loves his belly, just not so much when we are playing.
I have to go to sleep now. It's 3am and I have been cleaning and organizing all night. It's like I am nesting almost, since I know Kade will be coming home eventually. Trying to De-Kenli his room and selling off so many of her clothes. I can't keep everything, like I wanted...I just can't. Please contact me if you need girl clothes and sizes. I have been putting things on Facebook all night to sell.
Goodnight, please keep prayers coming to make sure he doesn't start dumping!
Xoxo
G
No comments:
Post a Comment