Kade has been getting lots of Mimi, BB, & daddy loving! They have been doing a great job of keeping Kade busy while I have been out. He is doing pretty good with the flu actually. His little voice is raspy, his eyes are on and off red and watery and every so often he'll cough. All in all, he has just been sleepy. Unfortunately, due to his issues this week, we have gone from 10.6 to 9.14. That's a big downer!!!! He has to GO UP!!!! This baby is 5mths old almost and hasn't gained 5lbs since birth. He has been fluctuating between 9.5-10.5 for over a month!
Anyway, I am feeling much better and hope I am "cured" soon. I have a cough but still feel so much better than earlier in the week!
Sorry I haven't updated lately! I've slept the whole week away! Will try to update tomorrow when we figure something out about that weight. They need to make a big change!!
No comments:
Post a Comment