Good news is he should be moving out of isolation and back to his room tomorrow. :) I also heard that his sweet sweet nurse Emily got the flu from him. I'm so sad for her! Poor thing! She loves to rock and love on him and he got her sick! Bad ole boy!! I was able to go see him yesterday and he gave me a gigantic smile!!! He was so happy to see me...almost as much as I was to seeing him!! We had a good visit. I went back today too and had a good visit. He went to sleep so easily and took a great nap. He is really loving his cereal and bananas by the spoon. He is still being the precious little man that he is and smiling all the time. I can't ask for more than that!!
I wasn't sure if I put these videos for you to see, so just in case, here it is again. He is so adorable!!
Sooo funny!! Kenli talking all about Kade. I told her (probably 8 weeks ago) that he would be home in 7 weeks, so she tells everyone all the time "he is coming home in 7 weeks". Thank goodness poor baby has no sense of time yet!!
No comments:
Post a Comment