Today, Kade had his shots. We are about a month and some change late, but he wasn't ready at six months. He did wonderful today. SOOOOO much better than when he was in the hospital. In the past, every time he has had shots, he has run fever, been lethargic and ended up needing a CBC. So I was quite happy today when he was in a great mood, no fever, and even better.... He only had 4 diapers today. That is unheard of!! There are times many days when We go they 15 diapers a day. He also weighed 13lb 3.5oz on Monday. That is 3.5 oz gain in three days. Yay!!! I am hoping for the same luck tomorrow.
We had Josh's sisters and their kids over today and had pool time. It was so much fun. Kade and I sat and watched the kids for a while and he was so content, just sitting with his
Mommy!
Here are some pics from lately. Yesterday we went to moms and Kenli and Bri had fun in the 'car wash' that Paw Paw built them. They had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment