Today we had the GI doc for Kade. He gained 4oz!! Dr. A was not totally impressed but it was enough to keep him off TPN. He said if we continue this way, he can get his central line out on June 12th. We are also able to go from 24/7 feeds to 22 hours a day. It is just to try and it hasn't worked in the past but we are going to attempt it. It will be so nice to have him 'wireless' for 2 hours a day! Whew!! I just need to get a understanding of it. Seems pretty simple but Kade screamed try the whole appointment (as usual) so I could think and comprehend ANYTHING. We are also going to try and Bolus feed him his formula mixed with cereal. So that will bump his rate up to 40cc/hr. anyways, we are finally on our way home! Thank you for all the prayers and support!!
Xoxo
G
By the looks of the second picture, I would say he had had enough for one day!!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment